Have you ever struggled with a non-responsive virtual keyboard or a hard to use design tool or evena text-file based configuration? Look no further. Freefloat Key*One will bring all the features you expect and even more.
Key*One comes with an intuitive graphical design tool that saves time during the desgn of your customers keyboard layouts.
Download Freefloat Access
To download a demo version please follow three simple steps.
1. Fill in the form and click the Send-button. Within minutes you will receive an e-mail containing a link to the installation package. There will also be links to related product resources like technical documents, FAQ and a link to the forum.
2. Download and install the package according the on-screen instructions.
3. To test basic functionality simply start the product from the Windows Start menu.
Freefloat Access is a terminal emulator that connects your mobile computers, handheld terminals, forklift terminals/PCs to IBM mainframes (3270), AS/400 (5250), Unix (VT 100/220), Linux (ANSI) and SAP systems (ANSI). It is developed specifically to deliver an optimized solution when you want to integrate bar codes, 2D codes or rfid in an existing legacy host system, WMS system like Manhattan, ERP system like SAP etc.
Freefloat Access features a script engine that uses the powerful standard scripting language Lua script that makes it possible to do almost anything you want. Your own imagination is the only limit.
Use all the possibilities with a touch screen with, for example, the ”on-click”-function that enables you to trigger a key or a macro with a simple touch. You can also assign new functions to all keys, on and off screen, and they can differ depending on what business transaction your’re doing.
The perfect companion to Freefloat Access clients is Freefloat Proxy which can remedy poor WLAN installations or areas that are hard to cover with WiFi networks, like storage yards. It will keep your transaction data intact at all times, you don’t have to worry about losing data if your connection is dropped. Your data integrity is maintained by Freefloat Proxy.
Finetuned and developed since 2001 it is the fastest auto-id enabled host access software available. You can use it on all current Windows platforms, including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Embedded and Windows CE/Mobile/Embedded Handheld.
Latest releaseManual Features
Date: 8 December 2016
- Large floating, user customisable, pop-up keyboard for all VT/3270/5250 keys.
- Emulates VT52, VT100 and VT220, TN3270, and TN5250 in the same small package.
- No special programming needed to integrate wireless handheld computers.
- Fully customizable keys.
- TCP/IP real-time online operation.
- Scripting capability, repetitious tasks can be completely automated.
- Fast and accurate emulation.
- Configuration and behavior parameters can be changed on the fly using scripts