Have you ever struggled with a non-responsive virtual keyboard or a hard to use design tool or evena text-file based configuration? Look no further. Freefloat Key*One will bring all the features you expect and even more.
Key*One comes with an intuitive graphical design tool that saves time during the desgn of your customers keyboard layouts.
Download Freefloat Key
To download a demo version please follow three simple steps.
1. Fill in the form and click the Send-button. Within minutes you will receive an e-mail containing a link to the installation package. There will also be links to related product resources like technical documents, FAQ and a link to the forum.
2. Download and install the package according the on-screen instructions.
3. To test basic functionality simply start the product from the Windows Start menu.
Freefloat Key is a keyboard for touch screens that you can re-design to help you work more effective.
It provides an easy yet powerful tool to help you create visually appealing and user friendly input panels for any Windows system. It is designed for Windows computers with touch screens, large or small, handheld or fixed mounted.
English is not the only language supported. Freefloat Key ships with predefined layouts for:
- English (UK and US layouts)
But you are not limited to only these languages. Freefloat Key easily handles any language using Unicode. Examples include Russian, Czech, Turkish, Japanese and Korean. So go ahead and test it today and send us your feedback. We love to hear what you think about or products.
The Design Tool
Have you ever struggled with a poorly developed design tool or even a text-file based configuration? Look no further. Freefloat Key deliver all the features you expect and even more.
Freefloat Key comes with an intuitive graphical design tool that saves time during the design of your custom keyboard layout. Use layout grids, copy-paste and save templates to speed up the editing. Use the included layouts to get you head start if only want to adapt a standard keyboard. Use them as they are or use them as a template and re-design them to meet your needs. You can alter the font, color and placement of keys. You may even add graphics, like logotypes, symbols or whatever you would like to add to the keyboard to make the users experience great.
And that is not all; you can also run the keyboard in a translucent mode so that you can still view the application beneath. Use Freefloat Key with your favorite applications like Freefloat Access, Citrix clients, Microsoft Terminal Services, Firefox, Chrome or any custom made software client.
It’s the perfect companion to rugged PCs in tight spaces like in a forklift. Even if there is no room for a full physical keyboard, there is always room for Freefloat Key on the screen.
Latest releaseManual Features
Date: 25 January 2017
- Fully emulates a physical keyboard. In practice, all you can do on a normal keyboard you can do with Freefloat Key, and more.
- Canvases can be anchored allowing easy implementation of multi-page keyboards.
- Multi monitor-aware.
- The user needs to press and hold before the keyboard can be moved on the screen, avoid inadverent moving of the keyboard.
- Each keyboard canvas has it's own independent window.
- Blending (see-through) supported.
- Fade-in and fade-out effect of canvases.
- Support for logon screen and the Ctrl+Alt+Del sequence.
- Each key has it's individual repeat settings independent of the Windows settings.
- Keys can generate key strokes and/or Unicode characters.
- Low-level key recorder allowing nearly 100% of all key strokes to be recorded.
- Key recorder can record key delays allowing real-time macros to be recorded.
- Windows CE 6.0
- Windows Embedded Compact 7
- WES 2009
- WES 7
- Windows XP Pro
- Windows 7 Pro 32 bit
- Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
- Windows 8 Pro 32 bit
- Windows 8 Pro 64 bit